So Rose is off to school in September. So I wanted to create a lovely space for her to do her artwork and do her homework.
So here is what I did to make a creative little corner for my little budding Picasso Rose Bay.
I used some neon Washi tape from my new favourite shop Hema
to write her name on the wall. She loved it too and did some off her own Washi art underneath. It is so great and doesn’t leave marks on the wall, when you feel like changing the words.
1. Sleeping Elephant Pillow £5, Tiger.
3. Art Washing Line, ribbon from £3 a metre, Liberty Haberdashery. Floral printed pegs, £1.50, Primark.
I also love
Extra Little Touches
- Stripey Googly eye notebook, £8, Claire’s Accessories. BUY NOW
- Alphabet Crayons, £3, Colour me Fun at Not on the Highstreet. BUY NOW
- Glitter pen, £3, John Lewis. BUY NOW
- Art Folders, £12.80, Great Little Trading Company. BUY NOW
- Unicorn rubber, £1, Paperchase. BUY NOW
- Eeboo Circus dog jumbo Mixi pencils, £6.99, John Lewis. BUY NOW
- Penguin rubber, £1, Paperchase. BUY NOW
- Fairy Tale Crayons, £4, John Lewis. BUY NOW
- Sardine paperclips, £10, Natural History Museum. BUY NOW.