Yes, your new place to spend your lunch break perusing a brilliant edited collection of clothes for us. Women. Very Exclusive is the new Website helmed by My Wardrobe Founder Sarah Curran. Sarah beautifully buys and selects the mid-market labels we all want in our wardrobe. This is website to go to when you want to buy a great pair of dungarees, and espadrille with a little twist all approved and edited by someone who knows what we want to buy.
I love it. Packed full of beautifully shot editorial shots and real street style it is a brilliant place to go and decode and understand trends.
As it’s the weekend, and hurrah to that. I have done a little style edit for you to give you a little weekend wardrobe inspiration.
Style in the Playground
No more Parkas. We need to inject a bit of a Spring into our lives. I am super keen on Khaki at the moment and have been teaming mine with a bit of a boho blouse to lift it. A pop of colour in your accessories and you’ll be ready to chase your little ones around in style.
1. Khaki Trousers, £320, Current/Elliot at Very Exclusive.
2. Cotton Blouse, £245, MIH at Very Exclusive.
3. Denim Jacket, £210, Paige Denim at Very Exclusive.
4. Mini Bag, £90, Pinko at Very Exclusive.
5. Lipstick, £33, By Terry at Very Exclusive.
Drinks with your Girlfriends
A little bit Carrie. We all need to embrace a bit of colour and print in our lives. Add a messy bun and super sized hoop earrings for cocktails with your most wonderful friends, but promise me not to talk about your children or husband who doesn’t do enough. Talk about you and your wonderfulness.
1. Patch Boyfriend Jeans, £215, Pinko.
2. Floral Top, £160, Markus Lupfer at Very Exclusive.
3. Crochet Bag, £315, M Missoni at Very Exclusive.
4. Rose Gold Friendship Bracelet, £90. Lucky Eyes at Very Exclusive.
5. Heels, £235, Lucy Choi at Very Exclusive.
Sunday style is my favourite. Am a total cliche but we love going to our local farmers market. As our little brood are always up super early we love mooching down and grabbing brunch and letting them run off some steam in Ally Pally. I am mildly addicted to Spelt Cinnamon rolls, even though they are still bread I feel like I can eat more than one as they are gluten free. Dungarees are my go to piece every single Sunday. My stylist tips would always be to go a size up so they can be rolled and worn a little looser.
1. Dungarees, £325, Paige Denim at Very Exclusive.
2. Check Shirt, £250, Equipment at Very Exclusive.
3. Double Nail Pack, £45, Victoria, Victoria Beckham at Very Exclusive.
4. Wonder Sunglasses, £285, Fendi at Very Exclusive.
5. Trainers, £50, Superga at Very Exclusive.
I know my price points are a little higher than normal, but I really think that this is a brilliant place to purchase some really brilliant bits to update your wardrobe and take you into spring.
London Mum x