It is most definitely getting colder. Sitting here bundled up in cashmere about to pick Mavellous Martha up from Little School, which thank goodness she is starting to love. Although perhaps it was more me that couldn’t let go. I am starting to rely on my good old parka. Such a joy to throw on and brace the elements. I have had so many compliments on mine, I know the search for a great parka is a hard one. It has to look a little bit styled and be exactly the right shape. As everyone does a Parka it is hard to cut the wheat from the chaff. So I have done a little Musings edit for you and for you little ones. The girls most certainly need a good winter proof coat that can work with their traditional style, so I think I have found some brilliant ones for you all to shop.
1. Parka, £75, Topshop.
2.Padworth parka. £179, Boden.
3. Parka, £347, Maje at The Outnet.
4. Parka, £150, Mango.
5. Navy Parka, £99, Autograph at Marks and Spencer.
1. Navy parka. £24.99m, H & M.
2. Khaki parka, £119, Bellerose at Smallable.com.
3. Detachable hood parka, £39.99, Zara.
4. Parka, from £60, Boden.
5. Puffer Parka, £130, J Crew.
London Mum x