Striped Shirt, £32, Next.
Jeans, £5 ,Topshop. (in the sale)
Shoes, £40, Next.
Oh I love the Great British HIghstreet. I as styling a shoot last week with Next and was truly amazed by just how right they have got it this season. I may have shopped directly from the rail. I fell in love with this striped shirt immediately. With a little budget you can buy some key pieces and update your wardrobe. I have done a Top Ten Edit for you all. I for one am totally bored with Storm Imogen and an willing the Spring to come. So a little Spring shopping surely is in order. Sixties, the new ballet flat, denim hero pieces and the jewellery that will lift a simple white t-shirt. Shop my edit here.
- Print dress, £35.99, Mango.
- Tube hoop earrings, £5, Asos.
- Mid Heel, £59, Topshop.
- Openwork detail sweater, £55, & Other Stories.
- Abbey Bag, £138.33, Boden.
- Sabrina Skirt, £55, Monsoon.
- Mixed necklace, £19.99, Mango.
- Denim flats, £35, Next.
- Bardot Shirt, £29.50, Marks & Spencer.
- Khaki Roll ups, £19.99, H&M.
PS Thank you all for your amazing words of support and kindness. I am feeling so much better. Being unwell really made me address what I can & can’t care about. So I have written a list to keep me in check.