Well Hello Sunshine. It is so lovely to meet you again.
So when we moved I lost my entire sunglass collection. I have no idea where any of them are and am left with one pair of oversized ones which do my face no justice at all.
So I have been looking around for some brilliant replacements. So do I splurge or save? There is something about a pair of Sunglasses that you can buy into your favourite designer without having to re-morgage. Although on the flip side I have two small children and a lot of the time my brain is a scatter brain, so I have done a Save vs Splurge edit for you all.
- Round Frame acetate sunglasses, £88, Marni at The Outnet.
- Voyager tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses, £160, Taylor Morris.
- Round frame floral sunglasses, £210, Linda Farrow.
- Pink Falabella square sunglasses, £250, Stella McCartney.
- Radio Star round-frame sunglasses, £40, Le Specs at Net-a-Porter.
- Cat eye Monochrome Sunglasses, £16, Topshop.
- Nude Hexagonal Polarised Sunglasses, £15, Next.
- Combi Sunglasses, £17.99, Mango.
London Mum x